Casa Violin Apartments is on a cul-de-sac, featuring spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartments.
Casa Violin Apartments is within walking distance to Starbucks, Dollar Tree, Walgreens, Dennys, Domino's Pizza, Subway, McDonald's and various other fast food restaurants, 7 Eleven, Castaic Library, lower Castaic Lake and Castaic Lake Park. Upper Castaic Lake and the National Forest are close by. It is far enough from the city hustle-bustle to seem like country living, yet close enough to town for easy access when you want it.
- The 1 bedrooms are approximately 800 square feet
- The 2 bedrooms are approximately 950 square feet
- Plenty of closet space
- 22 units in the building
- All units have a patio, stove/oven, garbage disposal and dishwasher
- Adequate space for your refrigerator with water hookup for icemaker
- Coin-operated laundry room with 3 large capacity washers and 3 large capacity dryers (centrally located)
- Gated access through the front of the building with intercom to each apartment
- Street parking for guests
- Gated access to covered parking
- Each unit includes secure storage space (in covered parking area)
- Swimming pool
- Rent includes water (hot and cold) and trash removal
- Pet policy: no dogs or exotic pets allowed
If you are interested, contact the manager in person, by email, or phone, fill out an application, and pay a non-refundable application fee. If your application is accepted, you will pay a $100 holding fee until the apartment is available. The balance of the security deposit and first month rent is due prior to move-in. Rent includes water (hot and cold) and trash removal. You pay all other utilities (phone, gas, electric, cable).
Back to Top of Page