Before you apply, please make sure you qualify and can provide the documents we require. If you meet the requirements, please read "How to Apply" below.
- A favorable credit history with a minimum credit score of 650
- Verifiable household income that is at least 3 times the monthly rent GROSS (combined for all lease holders or primary paying applicant)
- Actual photo ID (you may provide a copy of your application if you email or text it, but we must verify it in person when you pay your application fee)
- No prior evictions or collection records for non-payment of rent
- No criminal convictions or crimes considered harmful to people or property
- Employed at same company for a minimum of 3 months
- No co-signers
- Favorable references from current and previous landlords
- Favorable personal and/or professional references
- A fully completed and signed rental application for each applicant 18 years or older
- Before move-in, the security deposit and pro-rated rent must be paid in cash or cashier’s check.
- Photo Identification: Please bring your photo identification with you when you drop off your application fee. The following qualify as Photo Identification: Driver’s license, Passport, or any other government issued photo identification. (Military ID cards not accepted)
- Application Fee: An application fee in the amount of $40 per applicant (cash or cashier's check only) will be collected for the purpose of obtaining a tenant screening report.
- Proof of Income: Two pay stubs with year-to-date, proof of child and/or spousal support payments. Self employed applicants must bring copies of the past 3 year's tax returns.
HOW TO APPLY:
- STEP ONE: Fill out an application (DOWNLOAD BELOW). We cannot run your application until you pay the $40 non-refundable application fee (cash or money order only) - please coordinate this with our manager by reading Step 2.
- STEP TWO: Email the application and a copy of your Photo ID to email@example.com. You can also take pictures of the application and Photo ID and text them to 818-290-4368. You may also drop it off in person. Please coordinate a time to drop off your application and/or application fee with the manager by texting or calling 818-290-4368.
- STEP THREE: If your application is approved, you will pay a $100 holding fee until the apartment is available (cash or money order only). The hold-deposit must be given directly to the on-site manager. The balance of the security deposit and pro-rated rent is due at least 3 days prior to move-in (cash or money order only). The security deposits range from $1500-$2500.
If you would like to view an available apartment, please text or call our manager at 818-290-4368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org